Sunday, November 16, 2008

SHESHI'S CHRISTMAS LIST FOR SANTA:)

1) The Tajmahal:)...now i would look good in that
Hahahaha...ha!

Ahem...Eric should get coal cause his bullying me as I write this.

I would like Santa to bring me one of the following items cause I have been so good this year:

1) An Australian potted plant that i plan on naming Lulu or Josphat depending on the color of flowers.

2) A big Koala or Kangaroo teddy bear cause am little girl at heart and all tourists like teddy's.

3)A wine rack, something with an old vintage look to it.

4) A beautiful big journal to jot down alots , if it has sections for pictures that would totally rock.

For the good of all humanity could i like suggest or hint to Aunty Gail to include Pumpkin pie sometime during the festive month:)...that stuff is goooooodddddddddddddddd:)

Have a lovely day Santa.

From Wangechi

5 comments:

Ingitar said...

LOL At the moment Eric is getting NOTHING cos he hasn't even done his list yet!

Eric White said...

Hahahaha he should get COAL:)

Eric White said...

And Sheshi would look great, awesome even in anything but the Taj would be a good idea..and i do love her brown shorts there great:)

Eric White said...

What the hell!!! who was writing stuff in my name????

Eric White said...

Btw I don't love sheshi's brown shorts, I'm planning on burning them one day when she's out =) =) =)